Friday, April 19, 2013

Bengals Sign Harrison




I hate James Harrison. I am also opposed to high priced 35 year old LBs as well. But, I am coming around on this signing. I hated Harrison because he was a great player on a team I despise. Now that he plays for my team, I will love that attitude he brings. As for the age and price, we don’t know the price yet, but we do know he isn’t getting any younger. With that said, he is much better than the options the Bengals had. The Bengals LB corps, and defense as a whole, are better today because of James Harrison. Imagine passing downs where an opposing OL has to block MJ, Dunlap, Atkins, and Harrison at the same time? I like the sounds of that. Also, how bad do you think he wants to light up the Steelers? He may kill someone during the Week 2 Monday Nighter….and I wouldn’t complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment