Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hard Knocks Part Deux


15 Things learned from Hard Knocks Part Deux:

1) Vontaze Burfict is going to be a stud.

2) AJ Green debunks every stereotype for great WRs.

3) Mike Zimmer has the mouth of a sailor….and I love every moment of it.

4) If Terrance Stephens gets cut – and he likely will – he has a shot at American Idol.

5) Margus Hunt will be a very good DE; just don’t expect it to be this year.

6) I don’t see how John Conner does not make this team.

7) I don’t see how Taylor Mays does; and I now see why he has struggled to find a home in the NFL.

8) James Harrison may kill someone….I just hope it is Ben Roethlisberger and not and HBO cameraman.

9) I am pretty sure J.K. Schaffer wanted to fight Rey Maualuga.

10) I am pretty sure had that happened, Schaffer would have won.

11) The backup QB situation concerns me; however, I would go with Johnson and his mobility.

12) Orson Charles will make this team – not sure how or at what position, but he will make the team.

13) I could listen to John Gruden all day long.

14) One day Marvin Lewis will fall while running the sidelines (I have never seen a man seem so unsteady running).

15) I am pretty sure the folks sharing dinner with Mike Brown at the dinner table scene made up the Bengals “War Room” in the 1990’s.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you say that about Stephens and Idol:

    http://www.cincyjungle.com/2013/8/13/4618764/college-free-agent-defensive-tackle-terrence-stephens-once-tried-out

    ReplyDelete