Sunday, November 3, 2013

Week 9 NFL Picks

13-0 in week 8! If you took that to Vegas, you owe me some CAISCHE!! In case you were wondering, and I am sure you are, the 12oz Pro (83-37 - 69.2%) is now ahead of all 13 ESPN "Experts" and the ESPN Pick 'EM program...so if you want good advice rather than talking heads, this is your site! If you went to Vegas this week looking for my bets, I apologize that you missed my Thursday pick, but once you see I had the Bengals, you will be ok with it...thanks Mike Zimmer for your 1 minute defense. While another undefeated week is already out of the books, a 12-1 is still possible. Here they are!

Week 9
Bengals
Bengals
@
Dolphins
Chiefs
Chiefs
@
Bills
Vikings
Cowboys
@
Cowboys
Titans
Titans
@
Rams
Saints
Saints
@
Jets
Chargers
Chargers
@
Redskins
Falcons
Panthers
@
Panthers
Eagles
Raiders
@
Raiders
Buccaneers
Seahawks
@
Seahawks
Ravens
Ravens
@
Browns
Steelers
Patriots
@
Patriots
Colts
Colts
@
Texans
Bears
Packers
@
Packers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Record
 
Overall
83-37

No comments:

Post a Comment