Saturday, January 18, 2014

12oz Design, LLC - Bengals Style!


Despite the excitement in the Bengals coaching staff this week, I have been slow to the keyboard because I have been spending my time working on a few stadium adjustments ... you know, for when the Bengals come asking me for my opinion!! So enjoy!
 
 
I have long hated the green seats at PBS for many reasons: 1) Last I checked the team has little to no green in their uniform (unless of course they have an alternate uni I am unaware of); 2) dark green seats are boring - even if your team colors are dark green, it is boring; 3) there is no personality to the stadium and no personalization - i.e. if you were to drive by PBS, without knowing who played there, there is absolutely no way you would guess the Bengals - no orange seats, no tiger statutes, no play on the theme of the "Jungle," in other words, it is just like the green seats, BORING! I would have done orange seats with strategically placed black seats to resemble the helmet stripes OR done the following...
 
 
...one of the many beauties about this design is whether the Bengals sell it out or not, the stadium would still be filled with orange and still look bad ass regardless of how many butts are in the seats.
 
 
 
 
I would also do something with the wall behind the endzone, taking the Bengal eyes, enlarging them and having the eyeballs be orange lights that turn on when the Bengals enter the RedZone. Note: I would also do fog - though the NFL I am sure would ban fog during the game, it could be done before the game and before kickoff.
 
 

 
Lastly, while certainly not a stadium upgrade, I would like to propose this as the offenses camp shirts. Showing the support of Hue and the excitement of a new (and hopefully improved) offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment